M-Power Sales, Inc. was established in 1987 for the purpose of supporting Automotive OEMs, Tier One and Tier Two automotive suppliers located in New York, Michigan and the Province of Ontario, Canada with the most innovative options and the best manufacturing solutions for their mechanical component part needs. Over the years we have expanded our Agency to include other industries such as Medical, Defense and Aerospace while continuing to support our customers where ever they exist globally.
- Liquidmetal Technologies – Manufacturer and leading developer of commercial amorphous metal technologies. Liquidmetal Technologies is the first company to produce amorphous alloys in commercially viable bulk form, enabling significant improvements in products across a wide array of industries. www.liquidmetal.com
- Mold Tech, Inc. – Manufacturer of injection molded and compression molded rubber products for various industries, with over molding, clean room and micro-molding capability. www.moldtechrubber.com
- Industrias Mangotex, Ltda. – Manufacturer of rubber hoses and hose assemblies for various industries, including coolant, oil, and fuel systems in the automotive industry. mangotex.com.br/site/en
- Command Medical Products, Inc. – Contract manufacturer of sub assembly and finished sterile devices exclusively for the medical device industry. Leveraging expertise in radio frequency welding and plastic tube extrusion, Command Medical Products provides custom medical device assembly and packaging services within both US and Nicaragua facilities. Both manufacturing sites are FDA registered and ISO 13485 certified. Offerings include complete turnkey supply chain management to a la carte operations to support downstream or in house manufacturing needs. www.commandmedical.com
- Accurate Metal Machining Inc. – A single source solution for precision machined components and assemblies. Accurate’s 80,000 sq. ft. facility encompasses state-of-the-art manufacturing technology with over 80 CNC machines and auxiliary equipment. Accurate’ s extensive in-house finishing capabilities specializing in Electropolishing, Deburring and a multitude of finishing processes ensure quality. Our highly skilled engineering team utilizes cutting edge software featuring all industry standard CAD/CAM file types. Accurate excels in Aerospace, Military, Industrial and high end complex applications. AS9100 and ISO 9001 certified. www.accuratemetalmachining.com
- MPI (Managed Programs) – A full service engineering company focused on developing plastic powertrain parts for low volume applications from concept to production parts. This includes highly complex design development, injection mold tool design, injection mold tool manufacturing, and/or part production that focus on high volume quality and cost for low volume automotive, marine, and industrial engine markets. www.managed-programs.com
- Clarion Sintered Metals – A leader in the production of high-quality structural powdered metal parts. Specializing in high volume ferrous-based metal products for automotive, lawn and garden, agricultural, and other industrial markets. We also offer PTFE rings, washers, discs, and seals for both automotive and industrial markets. To strengthen our position in the supply chain, Clarion Sintered Metals offers unique design solutions and value-added subassemblies for both automotive and industrial customers. www.clarionsintered.com